Full school uniform is compulsory and is as follows:
|Navy/Royal Blue suit||Navy/Royal Blue suit (female cut)|
|Blue long or short sleeved shirt||Blue Revered neck blouse, long or short sleeved|
|Navy clip-on tie|
|Navy Jumper (optional)||Navy Jumper (optional)|
|Coloured house badge||Coloured house badge|
|Plain black/navy socks||Plain black/navy socks|
|PE BOYS||PE GIRLS|
|Grey hooded sweatshirt||Grey hooded sweatshirt|
|Grey Polo shirt||Grey polo shirt|
|Navy jogging bottoms||Navy jogging bottoms|
|Navy shorts||Navy shorts|
|Navy sports socks/white socks/trainer socks||Navy sports socks/white socks/trainer socks|
Uniform is available to order online from:
How to order uniform items
To check that you are ordering the correct sizes, we advise that you come to one of our fitting sessions that will be held at Samuel Ward Academy. Please telephone the school on 01440 761511 to arrange an appointment.
Go to http://www.samuelward.schoolcoloursdirect.co.uk/SCD-Samuel-Ward/ and order the items you require
- Orders can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered
- Items can be delivered directly to your home but prices will include a delivery fee
- If you prefer to collect your items from the Academy, there is no delivery fee and they can be collected from the school.
- For any enquiries about your uniform order, please go to ‘Contact Us’ on the School Colours Direct web shop: email@example.com and you must quote ‘Samuel Ward Academy’, the name on the order and the order number
- For current students requiring a new uniform for September, please make sure that you order well in advance. You may prefer to have your orders delivered to your home address as deliveries to the school are unlikely to take place between the 2nd week in July and the end of August.
For orders placed in July and August 2019:
Please place your orders by 10 am Tuesday 9th July to receive your uniform before the end of the summer term.
The School is expecting one delivery during the summer holiday which can be collected on Monday 26th August between 8am and 6pm.
Please note that the schoolcoloursdirect office staff will be taking annual leave from Tuesday 30 July through to Friday 9 August inclusive and do not work on Mondays through the holiday.